My Books

Kindle Fire

Monday, August 27, 2012

Mike Henderson - a look at a talented artist and Blues musician

Mike Henderson is a wonderful artist and Blues musician and the husband of my artist friend and teacher, Susan Deming. They live and work in the San Francisco Bay area with their son, Isaac. The other day, I came across this video of Mike Henderson, which I love and wanted to share with you. To me, this is not just a story about an artist, but about a man who made his way against many odds and succeeded.

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did.





For more about Mike Henderson and Spark, click here:

http://www.kqed.org/arts/programs/spark/profile.jsp?essid=17526

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered him this morning. WOW. I'm in love. His spirit is so genuine. I just am drooling over his abstract paintings. What a treasure he is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeff, for dropping by. I just found your comment!

      Delete