My Books

Kindle Fire

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Skull Ring by Scott Nicholson

Looking for a fascinating, suspenseful page turner with a touch of romance?
Try The Skull Ring by Scott Nicholson.


The young woman, Julia Stone, desperately tries to remember what happened to her at age four, when she became the victim of a terrible tragedy in the hands of a satanic cult. This experience left her with nightmares, panic attacks, and a deep distrust of everyone around her. In her quest for truth, she looks for support from two psychiatrists, her boyfriend, a cop, and a young man with an equally troubled past and a dubious reputation. It seems, however, that some of the people who profess to help Julia may have sinister plans of their own. The Skull Ring is a masterfully crafted, psychologically intense, and truly fascinating story, a real page-turner. I highly recommend it. The one drawback: you may suffer from sleep deprivation for a while since you won’t be able to put it down. Turn on that espresso machine and lock the door!





2 comments:

  1. You're review makes me want to start reading this immediately - very descriptive and it sounds interesting. I wonder if it's along the lines of the psychological twists and turns that are in Shutter Island. I just finished reading that book, but haven't seen the movie yet. I think it's too scary, but Leonardo's such a hunk I want to see it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know "Shutter Island" but I'll bet a glass of wine and a bar of Swiss chocolate you'll like the Skull Ring!

    ReplyDelete